The ACAC 19 have put out a call for a national fax/call in for the pre-trail that is happening this Friday, February 8th. Please spread this around through your networks/facebook/list servs!
On Friday February 8th, 2013 members of the Anti-Capitalist Anti-Colonial (ACAC) 19 will be appearing in San Francisco Superior Court at 850 Bryant Street for a pretrial motions hearing. We call on you, supporters, friends, and comrades to pack the courtroom. Also you can support the ACAC 19 by calling, emailing, and faxing the District Attorney to pressure him to drop all charges. Let us show that our comrades are not alone in their relentless struggle against colonialism, capitalism and the state.
The main phone number for the San Francisco District Attorney’s office is (415) 553-1751.
When calling we suggest something like the following script:
“Hi my name is _______________________ and I am calling in support of 19 anti-colonial anti-capitalists arrested during a protest march on Saturday October 6th. I demand all charges be dropped immediately and an end to the harassment of the ACAC 19 by the San Francisco Police Department and District Attorney George Gascón.
Below you will find a fax petition demanding that the San Francisco District Attorney drop all charges against the ACAC 19. To join the effort, please follow these simple steps:
1) Go to http://faxzero.com/ .
2) Fill out the form with your name and email address under Sender information.
3) Fill out George Gascón under Receiver Name and (415) 575-8815 for the Receiver Fax Line.
4) Copy the text at the bottom of this email into the box that says “Type text to appear on the cover page”. Personalize the text in the box to include your name and also anything else you would like to say.
5) Enter the confirmation code
6) Click the Send Free Fax Now button at the bottom of the box.
7) Check your email and click on the confirmation link. Clicking on this link will actually send your fax.
8) Wait for the email that confirms that your fax has been sent.
9) Please send the ACAC 19 Support Committee a message to firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know that you sent the message, and what response you received when you called.
Drop All Charges Against the ACAC 19
To: George Gascón
District Attorney of the City and County of San Francisco
San Francisco, California
Fax Line : (415) 575-8815
District Attorney George Gascón:
I am writing in support of 19 anti-colonial anti-capitalists arrested during a protest march on Saturday October 6th. I demand all charges be dropped immediately and an end to the harassment of the ACAC 19 by the San Francisco Police Department and District Attorney George Gascón.
This petition can also be emailed to these email addresses: