These are our policies for editing comments:
1. Don’t make threats of violence, ever
2. Don’t address people using any form of slurs. No sexist, racist, ableist, homophobic, transphobic slurs or comments
3. Don’t make personal attacks. Don’t call someone fat, stupid, crazy, etc
4. Trolling, flaming and spamming not allowed
5. Back up your criticisms of people or political organizations
6. One-liners and dissing are not allowed. Comments must engage with the discussion in some substantial way or some part of the argument. Clarifying questions or responses, so long as they don’t violate this spirit, are allowed.
7. Keep a respectful and comradely environment on this blog